A Sneak Peak At Upcoming Curriculum
Infants thru Pre-Kindergarten
Sunday Morning 9:00 & 10:40, Saturday at 5:30.
We want our SonSeekers to understand that God loves and cares for us, that He sent His Son, Jesus, to show His love for us.
Our Infants-PreK's are cared for in a safe, loving environment designed to meet their particular needs. Those who serve them desire to be Jesus to them - to demonstrate Jesus' love and care.
Check out this short CLUBHOUSE video that recaps the lesson your kids learned this week!
Our Key Strategies
- TEACH LESS FOR MORE - Repeat one key truth (Bottom Line) all month long.
- MASTER ONE CONCEPT AT A TIME - Creatively repeat the Bottom Line in a way that will stick.
- ENGAGE THE FIVE SENSES - Help master the concept through creative activities.
- TEACH WITH THE END IN MIND - Help a child by age five, to believe:
- GOD MADE ME
- GOD LOVES ME
- JESUS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER
- EXPERIENCE WORSHIP & Prayer - Encourages children to talk to God any time, any place.
- CONNECT AT HOME - We want to partner with parents by providing them ideas for conversation with their child at home.
- Find More parenting resources at www.OrangeParents.org
Parent Cue App
provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to
pause and make the most of everyday moments. Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
To Find Out More
If you have any questions regarding the SonSeekers Ministry, please call us at 865-777-2121 or email us at email@example.com. Take a peek at a sample lesson at www.myfirstlook.org.